From: <Iceversaka@hotmail.com>
To: <meteorites@dmsweb.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 5:01 AM
Subject: Feedback

> Adresgegevens:
>
> Naam: Seth Hollingsead   Geslacht:
>
> Email_adres: Iceversaka@hotmail.com
>

> Selectie 1: 04-09-04
>
> Selectie 2: 10:10pm EST
>
> Produkt 1:
>
> Produkt a: North East of Niles Michigan by less than 8 miles
>
> Commentaar 1 :
> I was driving on the 31 by-pass when I saw it streaking across the sky
about 20-30 times the speed of sound when it abruptly slowed down and
started to break up. It buffeted around in the air a bit on it's way down
and started to break-up. By the time it disappeared behind the trees it
seemed to be going about 600-900 mph

> Commentaar 2 :
> It could have been any where from 2 miles to 8 miles away, slightly off to
my right and mostly straight ahead, certainly on the other side of the
S-curve in the freeway.

> Commentaar 3 :
> I had just driven under the bridge at Snyder road...I think it's snyder
road. The meteor seemd to cross the sky very closely to Jupiter in the sky.

> Contact me for further details...I'd be interested in any triangulation
that is done to find it, or any searches.