[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: [Falling Stars] Great Chicago fire

I also noted this on the headline scroll at the bottom
of the screen on CNN the other day. Has anyone heard of
this "evidence" - is it in one of the recent journals?

Note: Henry is not a current 'meteorobs' subscriber: if
you reply, please MANUALLY put 'henrytj@alumni.pittdot edu'
in the "Cc:" line of your message.

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer