-----Original Message-----
From: owner-meteorobs@atmob.org [mailto:owner-meteorobs@atmob.org] On
Behalf Of drobnock

Question for those interested in electrophonics and meteor noise...

Those of the group who have "heard" a meteor as an electrophonic sound,
do you or those you know have sinus problems or suffer from migraines?

I am interested in hearing from observers  have sinus headaches
generally caused by a change in the weather. Or migraines originating
from environmental changes - weather.

George John Drobnock