[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) Follow-up on "Electrophonics and migraines"

Hi George,

   Interesting subject!  I'm of course more interested than most, since this could impact the way headache mitigation is approached.
   Do you have a working definition of "seferics"?  I can't seem to find that word on any of my dictionary or search sites...

Cheers,

Peter Brunone