[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Unknown meteoric stream

Greetings, All!!!!!!!!!

My name is Slusarenko Vladimir, I the amateur of astronomy from Ukraine. In 2001 I have noticed abnormal activity of meteors, It was the spring, during same time the stream VIRGO operates. And so in night of supervision with 29,03,2001-30.03.2001and 30.03.2001-31.03.2001.

In constellation BOOTES near to star ALPHA BOO it has been noticed about 6 meteors. In 2002-2003 supervision were spent small activity it has been noticed. But for confirmation of opening it is necessary supervision still several observers. Provisional coordinates of a stream on an alpha 214 œ

On delta +14 œ. In case of confirmation or a refutation of existence of a stream. The information to send on an electronic box.

mailto meteor02@ukrdot net