[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Sacramento Daylight Fireball 06:52 PST April 3

Say, this is getting downright embarrassing. It's a plane! It's a meteor! It's
superman! No, it's starting to look like my meteor was a bird! One of the experienced
fellows who uses the camera too piped up that it looks like a bird flapping its
wings. What makes it look so fast is that it probably passed very close to the
camera. He passed along a few other tips on determining the likelihood the object is
a meteor. Much to learn. Ah, well. It looks like I'm still in a learning stage.