[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonid stories

Hello fellow meteor observers!
In the period of 1993 to 2003 I observed the Leonids many times. And every year, except for the years 1994 (totally clouded out) and 2002 (almost clouded out), I could observe the Leonid maximum (including the two meteor storms of 1999 and 2001) from different locations around the world. Last weeks I translated (with help from Jaap van 't Leven) my original Dutch written stories into English stories. Take a look on my website

http://home.planetdot nl/~misko002/

and you find my personal stories of my experiences on the Leonid returns of the past ten years. With many thanks to Jaap van 't Leven and Carl Johannink.
Clear skies!
Koen

Koen Miskotte,
De La Reystraat 92,