[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Lyrids AT LAST!

Hi all:

 Well the way our weather here is going we'll be very lucky if it is clearon the
peak night. If it is I'll probally head down to the university and observe from
the light polluted city. Heck, I can see Corona Australis from the university
roof!
I might take my camera and a few rolls of film for some exposures but they will
be limited to about 30 seconds each and a max of 1 minute if I feel lucky.
 If the forecast calls for overcast sky, then I'll just monitor them by radio
methods from home.

--
Clear skies

Follow-Ups: References: