[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Lyrid Hopes

Hi Lew,

I did arrange to use leave for the max.  As Michael expects, I'm not too
hopeful for clear weather near Washington DC.  The "good weather" is already
here this weekend, and it will probably go bad just in time for the Lyrid
max.  I've kept records for the last 20 years, and the Lyrids, of all the
major showers, are most often clouded out in metro DC.  NEVERTHELESS, I DO
HAVE HOPE!  If it is clear on Thursday morning, I will go to my usual Lm=5.0
site and enjoy what happens.  The temperature is becoming milder, so that
will be nice.

Best wishes to all Lyrid-lookers!    Rich Taibi

From must-see cities to the best beaches, plan a getaway with the Spring
Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx