[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Check out The very latest SOHO images

In a message dated 4/18/2004 9:33:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Skywayinc@aol.com writes:
Comet Bradfield is quite amazing as it is now rounding the Sun; check it out!

http://sohowww.nascom.nasadot gov/data/realtime/c3/512/

"If" it stays bright, it could be quite a spectacular thing to see, low in
the east-northeast dawn sky at the end of this week!

-- joe r.
This got me thinking a bit about Hale-Bopp.  I didn't follow our celestial events as closely as I do now, but I was wondering how far before hand there was expectation that it would be a tremendous object.