[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: LYRIDS 2003

>>Then that would have to mean that while driving home from my observing site I should have a frown if I was thinking in terms of major shower but if I was thinking in terms of minor shower I should have a grin on my face; <<
That's about it. :o)
>>or if I was simply thinking in terms of first  shower of the year then WHATEVER happens (except cloud cover) is o.k. !!!!!!!!!<<
But the Lyrids aren't the first shower of the year if you are thinking minor showers. And if you are thinking major shower, the Lyrids are usually billed as the first major shower of the year. I think most folks think of the lyrids as being a major shower and those that think this way are most likely in for a let down clouds or no clouds.
George Zay