[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Are the Lyrids available on streaming video?

A frustrated fellow New Englander asked me today whether,
since the clouds seem intent on ruining all our fun here
in this region, there was any Website active at the moment,
which would have real-time (or near real-time) streaming
video of tonight's Lyrid shower peak.

I recall some of the fine sites that were set up during the
Leonids and (possibly?) Perseids in past years. And I know
there are many wonderful sites offering data from continuous
RADIO monitoring. But I couldn't recall any VIDEO sites now.

Does anyone on 'meteorobs' or 'IMO-News' know of such sites?

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer (GRALE)