[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Nevada weather vs the Lyrid peak.

    Robert Morgan here in Carson City, Nevada. It's
windy, windy, windy!!!! Patches of cumulus passing by,
but for the most part, it's relatively clear overhead
for now. There is a large bank of clouds formed up
along the Sierra's, and it is moving north from us
over the Reno area, and I'm sure, towards your area,
Robin. However, you know what they say about Nevada;
just wait 5 minutes, the weather will change!!!! There
is always hope in this area for clear
skies-----finally!!!! Sooooo...... all eyes to the sky
tonight, and good hunting!!!!
R. Morgan