[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) LYRIDS 2003

>An hour or two of observing after midnight will likely treat the observer
>to several magnificent Lyrids, I am at roughly 38.5 N latitude, and like
>to observe about 65-70 degrees up due E during the low radiant times,
>swinging around to due N in the last 3 hr.s or so before dawn.  I noted
>many long Lyrids high in the SE and SSE last year around 12-130 local
>time.

Several long echoes noted just around midnight here on the radio obs
system - one lasting in excess of 3 minutes at 2315 utc... It should be
a good show tonight!

Live audio from my receivers is also running tonight - Windows Media
users can click the Live Audio link on the Live page and hear the
action.

Clear skies!
Andy Smith.
G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection Page