Method: Counting: Watch/Tape recorder
Date: 2004 April 21/22

Interval UT   Teff(h)  LM    F    LYR   SAG   Spo
0700-0803     1.00     6.8  1.00   5     0     5
0803-0904     1.00     6.7  1.00   7     0     4
0904-1020     1.25     6.7  1.25  13     3     7*

*Spo includes 2 N. Apex meteors in the third interval.

Magnitude Distribution
Mag. -6...-3   -2  -1   0   1   2   3   4   5   Total
LYR   -    2    -   2   2   -   8   5   6   -    25
SAG   -    -    -   -   -   1   -   -   1   1     3
Spo   1    1    -   -   -   1   5   4   1   3    16

--
Wes Stone
Chiloquin, OR