Chiloquin, OR
http://skytour.homestead.com

--------- Original Message ---------
DATE: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:48:19
From: GeoZay@aol.com
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
Cc:
 >>This is not to overlook or
ignore Javor's *high* counts and Wes' strong numbers! <<
I've already deleted Javor report, but do recall that he had a sky LM in the neighborhood of 6.7. This will bring his ZHR down a little. I also deleted Wes's, but I believe he also had a sky LM above 6.5? When I read their reports, it seemed that a guesstimated ZHR would be around 10 to 15? I get the impression that they had a "normal" year