[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Preliminary Lyrid Data for April 23

I was out with Joseph Assmus for five hours this morning and saw some fine
activity. The estimated peak Lyrid rates were probably 5-10 per hour. There
were several bright meteors highlighted by a -7 Lyrid which left a ten
second persistent train. I also did some comet hunting with my 11 X 80
binoculars after the watch and managed to see C/2003 T7 Linear but there was
no sign of C/2004 F4 Bradfield.

A full report will be posted once I retrieve my data from my audio cassette.

Bob