From: Anytah@aol.com
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Owls

I guess my response is to MrClark@internetcds.com-            per this em. I
was particularly interested in yourcomment about Perseids but I see you are
on the West Coast.  I am soooooo new to this & am going to VT in August to
see Perseids so I was under the impression that this was an East Coast
siting!  Please tell me as much as you can about Perseids - facts on the net
are hard to find!  Thanks, Joyce