[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Re: List Admin Going Out of Town (8^o)

>You will be visiting Kennedy Space Center and the Astronauts Hall
>of Fame, naturally. :^)

I'd actually LOVE to Larry. I haven't been there since I was a shaver, when the
Apollo program was STILL ACTIVE! But unfortunately, the distance between South
Miami where I'll be, and Cape Canaveral, is over a QUARTER of the total distance
between Boston and Miami! And in the Lower Keys, add another 2 hours to that...

FL's a looong state. Maybe some other year, we'll skip the family visits down
South, and spend our time in Orlando, Ocala, Okeefenokee, and points North... :)

Lew