[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) (astrolog) Is anyone still awake here?

[This is a cross-posting from the "astrolog" mailing list... If you
are interested, please feel free to join that discussion by writing
me for a subscription. Note that this and my followup should be the
last cross-posts between astrolog and netastrocatalog.

-Lew]