[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Instrument: 90mm "ETX" Object: M13

Howdy, Bernhard, and welcome back!!! The current number of amateur
observations submitted to IAAC now stands at 225! I'm just now putting
together a simple Web interface for automatically sending observations to
the list, and I've been working off and on to connect our effort up with
John Callender's Web-only "AAOL" project. Are you back to doing deep-sky
observing? What have you been up to since your last post last year?

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer