[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BOUNCE RESEND Re: (IAAC) Object: M45, Instrument: 16"

Hi, CJ. GREAT first post! I also liked your comments on the 'discussion'
list. I have only found a few occasions myself where the DS filter really
helps much: still every once in a while, it CAN be handy. With most
planetaries though,  such as M76, the narrow band filters (like the OIII,
UHC, or the Orion Narrowbands) REALLY help: do you have access to any of
these to try?

BTW, unfortunately, I was the only one who got to read either message yet!
The messages to both 'netastrocatalog' and 'netastrocatalog-announce' got
bounced! The reason is that you were sending them from the domain
"SpectraX.Net", while the domain name you subscribed under was
"Spectra.Net" (without the "X"!).

I'll make sure these two submissions get through, but for future
submissions, which domain name will you be using to post - and can I just
make sure you're subscribed to that one? Let me know, and clear skies!

Lew Gramer
owner-netastrocatalog@latrade.com