[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) M71 20 inch Dob-Newtonian

At 14:57 02/10/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> At 12:24 30/09/97 -0400, Todd wrote:
>> I've yet to see M35 but will try the NGC 2158? when I get a chance.
>> Do you have any information on where to locate M32 galaxy objects such as
>> globulars.

>I assume you mean M32, the little companion galaxy, as opposed to M31, the
Great Andromeda Galaxy? Interesting question, Nick! I wasn't even aware that
any subobjects of M32 or M110 were visible... Brian, do you know of any refs?

>Lew
Sorry Lew slip of the pen I meant M31.
Nick
|   nmartin@bonnyton.u-net.com    |
|"There are more things in heaven and earth ... than are dreamt of in your
philosophy"   (Hamlet, Act 1, Sc. 5)  |

Bonnyton House, Ayrshire,Scotland, UK. lat 55 24'56" N long 4 26' 00" W
Altitude 150 m.