[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Object: NGC 6826 Instrument: 8" f/6 Newtonian

GREAT inaugural post, Chuck! By the way, it would be wonderful if you were able
to share your sketches of objects like ngc 6826 with the rest of us by getting
them on the Web. If you can do this, please let us know (via the -announce
list) where to point our browsers! Mean time, I really look forward to hearing
more about your observing exploits this Fall. :)

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer
owner-netastrocatalog@latrade.com