[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Internet Message

>I usually only have about 30 minutes per session.  But the main point
>is, I have fun, and that is all that matters.
>Jonathan

That's great, you can find all those objects so quickly! I guess, to each
his own!
As I said, I see both sides of the issue, and like observing BOTH ways.

I, like many others, also have an automatic GOTO telescope, they REALLY let
you observe and compare many objects in a session.

As for why no solar system objects, Lew said the list was set up for static
objects only,
not even comets.. I have mixed feelings about that, but don't mind adhering
to the original
doctrine of the mail list.

- Todd
BOSTON TV METEOROLOGIST TODD GROSS
Weather/Astronomy Home Page: http://www.weatherman.com
Administrator, Meade User Group: mapug@shore.net & NE Weather Watcher Mail
List, wxobs-sne@shore.net
IRC Channel Operator: #Weather, #Sciastro (Undernet)      //     Originator
of the NE.WEATHER newsgroup
Email: toddg@weatherman.com    Work Phone# (617)725-0777