[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Re: New to the list (long)

Hi Steve:

> I have a hopefully simple software question.  I am using Netscape
> 3.0 on my Pentium clone.  I am wondering how to have a template
> of the observing information easily available.  So, when I start
> a new message I can just call up the template and add in the
> info, change the subject of the message and send it along.

You can have one of the complete messages (also you can send yourself a
complete form) in the Input Box and never delete it, so, each time you
need to send a new observation you can just click on the Reply button
(Re: Mail) and make the necessary corrections.

Saludos.

--
Celso Montalvo
ELECONT INGENIERIA S. A.