[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 1788 - Inst: 13" f/5.6 Newtonian German Eq.

Lew;

In general, I like the form very much, one thing that either it
does not do or I am doing poorly.  I would like the form to hold
on to the last info on location, scope, etc. so that I can enter
the observations from a night and not have to re-enter the data
over and over.  I know that someone on the mailing list gave out
some info on how to set up a boilerplate form in Netscape, but I
don't remember how to do it.  If we get reincarnated, I am going
to have more memory installed next time!

Clear Skies;
Steve

Follow-Ups: References: