[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) self introduction

Thanks for the personal introduction, Bob... You already finished the Messier
and Caldwell lists, eh! Well please if you can, take some time to type in a few
of those logs and share them with us!

I'm always surprised at the number of folks who undertake to observe the
Herschel 400 (or the entire list!) systematically. All those long nights spent
searching for objects, it seems folks might just get that much more out of
their project if they can end up sharing what they see with their fellow
Herschel Hunters around the world. :)

We sure are glad to have you with us, Bob. Clear skies,
Lew

Follow-Ups: References: