[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Bradford Robotic Telescope Operations Menu

I think you have to remember two things.

1) Why site a telescope on one of the cloudiest and wettest parts of the UK

2) Why run it as part of the engineering group.

The telescope was not set up by astronomers but bythe engineering group to
test ideas of remote control etc. It has a lousy drive and the longest
exposure it could take was about 2 minutes. Having said this I did get two
images back from it of FG Sge and AGC 426 ( well the central core )