[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) limiting magnitude

Hi -
Get a copy of Roger Clark's "Visual Astronomy of the Deep Sky" (Cambridge)
which is out of print, but copies are still on the shelves of bookstores
and can be readily purchased at swap meets and borrowed from Astro Club
libraries.  Also, Mel Bartles Web page has an article on limiting
magnitude.
Clear skies,
Randy J. Rogers
<stardot@mcione.com>