[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) limiting magnitude

Hi Jeff-
There's another article that appeared in the No.110 October 1997 issue of
the WSQJ (Webb Soc. Quart. Jour.) titled "On the Prediction of Visibility
for Deep-Sky Objects" by Jose' Ramon Torres.  He apparently lives in
Valencia Spain, but his e-mail address:  <Jose.R.Torres@uv.es>

It is a great article that corrects the mistakes made by Dr. Clark and
seeks to provide a quantitative method for predicting whether a given
object would be visable or not.

Regards,
Randy J. Rogers
<stardot@mcione.com>