[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) I goofed

Lew,
	Okay, so I like to observe but I can't type.  I entered an obs for Tombaugh
5, and then started one for DoDz 3.  Partway through, I accidentally hit the
ENTER key instead of the DELETE key.  This immediately posted an incorrect obs
where the first half is info on DoDz 3 and the second half is info on Tom 5.
I then made a third post with the correct info for DoDz 3.  Is there any way
to delete the screwed up one in the middle?
	I also noticed I left out the date on three of my first four posts.  I'll fix
that if there is any way to.  I'll also pay more attention in the future.
						Clear skies,  Sue