[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: Dolidze 17 - Inst: 10" f/6 Newt

At 06:23 PM 3/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
<snip>
>>My most recent observations are sketches, and I don't have
>>any way to post those.
>
>I've often thought it would be great to start a central archive of deep-sky
>sketches, too - after all, they are often "worth 1000 words", and are usually
>far handier for visual observers than anything an imager can produce. Well,
>share whatever written logs you can with us, Sue: your first few have already
>been "doozies" indeed - and very welcome. :)
Sue
 you could scan the sketches and stick them on a FTP site somewhere as I did
with my rather large comet sketch files (which could be compressed if it is
was not for my current software problems). If you want ot see them, Brian
Halbrook very kindly compressed and posted them on his website at
          http://www.portup.com/~bhalbroo/startimes.html

Nick
Nick Martin, Bonnyton House, By Ayr, Ayrshire, Scotland, U.K.
Latitude 55 24'55" Longitude 4 26'00".