{2}
Date:     31 Jan, 1998
Moon:     4 days old
Seeing:   Very Good
Trans:    Excellent
Clouds:   Started clear, but clouded up shortly after 2200
Location: 1998 Winter Star Party - Florida Keys

Time:
===
I then open up the object viewed, import this text file into the log
book and fill in the time and description fields.  It only takes a few
seconds to record the observation and move on to the next object for the
evening.  Here's an example of such a completed record:
===
{2}