[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 40 - Inst: Celestron 8"

Lew,

> So what do y'all think?

Neat, or Great, what you like more, in principle. Perhaps it would be even
neater to have different data format for various object types ? "#Stars"
doesn't make much sense for other than open clusters (or multiple stars),
and is even incorrect here as a PN has certainly 1 and sometimes 2 stars,
and how do you want to count them in globulars or galaxies ;) .. and btw,
what means "Old" ? .. oops, I guess this is RNGC code, Old for Dreyer and
New for RNGC description, right ?

Also, are there any "non-Herschel 400"'s av in what Eric provided ?
Messier's ? Other Herschel's ? Any others ?

Hope it is useful,

                                - hartmut -