[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 40 - Inst: Celestron 8"

Thanks Hartmut:

Hartmut Frommert wrote:

> NGC terminology can also be decrypted either with the use of the RNGC (from
> which I think these data were taken) or with the help of Bill Arnett's NGC
> page, http://www.seds.org/billa/ngc.html (there you find also a link to the
> RNGC)

Yes, also the SkyMap program has a description in the Help file.

A good idea I will put in practice (when "El Niņo" allows me) is to
carry a cassette recorder and record my observations at the scope. When
transcribing the notes I think I will always prefer to write plain
spanish words. One of my pleasures is to allow my friends (not all astro
fans) to read my notes and to talk about my observing safaris. In this
case, better if all can understand what I write.

Saludos.
--
Celso Montalvo
ELECONT INGENIERIA S. A.