[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FWD Re: (IAAC) DSO observers software (long)

------- Forwarded Message

From: bondono@iname.com (Jeff Bondono)
To: Lew Gramer <dedalus@latrade.com>
Subject: Re: (IAAC) DSO observers software (long)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:21:21 -0500

On Wed, 11 Mar 98 11:41:24 -0500, Lew Gramer <dedalus@latrade.com>
wrote to Jeff Medkeff and others:
>The software I personally recommend is 'dObjects', by Jeff Bondono......

One more time, thanks so much for extolling the virtues of dObjects,
even if it *is* for the purely selfish reason of insuring I'll update
the software once in a while. :-)

>There's even automatic links with most of the Windows
>planetarium apps out there, and with automatic telescopes
>if you have the right interfaces.

Just one correction, maybe you should pass it on to Jeff and whoever
else....  dObjects does not interface to automatic telescopes.
Several of the planetarium programs I interface to are capable of
doing this, but dObjects is not.

Thanks again, Lew,
Jeff

------- End of Forwarded Message