[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Lunar Occultations

I've done a few lunar occultations, Harold... Not made a serious hobby /
amateur science of it though, the way some have.

Sorry no one responded to your initial query, by the way! Too focused on the
various deep-sky observing discussions flying around, I expect!

Thanks to Jeff for pointing Harold in the direction of the shallow-sky list: I
highly recommend it. Also for more general astronomy questions (like time
zones, celestial coordinates, telescopes, etc.), we're always available here on
the list. BUT you'll probably get a quicker (and MUCH more voluminous) response
to such questions on the general astronomy mailing list ASTRO.

To subscribe to ASTRO, send the following email *from the address you wish to be subscribed*. Warning: ASTRO is MUCH busier than 'netastrocatalog'!

To: majordomo@mindspring.com
Subject: Subscribe me, please
-----
    subscribe astro