[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 2359/IC 468, Thor's Helmet or The Whistle

Well, I imagine my "welcome!" messages on the list are getting old by now, but
I had to congratulate you on a fascinating first post, Mark! Are you the lucky
<snip> who owns the 30", or do you observe with a friend? :)

Also, I'd never heard Thor's Helmet called "The Whistle" before: have other
folks heard this name for it too?

>It's good to know that no matter how long you have been observing
>there are always more great objects waiting to be seen!

You bet! Reading Leslie Peltier's book, I'm tremendously inspired by his unflagging passion for our "hobby", through his whole long life...

Clear skies, Mark!
Lew