[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Self-introduction

Thanks for the personal introduction, Mark!

> The scope is owned by the Eastern Missouri Dark Sky Observers.

I think your club is to be commended for being so observer-oriented! Many clubs
would find a whole lot of other uses for $5500, before they would commit it to
the purchase of a serious visual observing instrument!

> ps  How do I subscribe to the discussions list?

You (and all of us) are already on it! The '-announce' subscriber list is kept
strictly parallel with the observation list. Clear skies, Mark - and we'll look
forward to more "distant photon" reports to come!

Lew