[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Magellan I

I had a Meade Magellan I on my Meade 16" Dob. Its accuracy was
astonishing. The problem I had was that the base was too heavy for the
encoder and it would quickly pull apart putting me out of business. When
Meade corrects the bottom encoder I will buy another. A 10" base is not
nearly as heavy so you should have no problem.

Bob McAlister