[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Re: [ASTRO] photos

The best site I've ever found for images is the "CCD Atlas on-line" site .
Its a site by a rather advanced amateur out of Portugal (Pedro Re).
Fantastic site. I believe he's part of the amateur/professional super nova
research (Just a guess). Most of the images are in negative which some find
better for this kind of research. Site is
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/4171/
Clear skies all,
Adam

----------
> From: spider <spider@seds.lpl.arizona.edu>
> To: Clouseau@webtv.net
> Cc: astro@lists.mindspring.com; netastrocatalog-announce@latrade.com
> Subject: (IAAC) Re: [ASTRO] photos
> Date: Wednesday, April 15, 1998 7:39 AM
>
> Harold,
>
> > I'm trying to develop a photo catalog of objects I've observed at star
> > parties. I'm trying to find websites that have lots of photos. It's
easy
> > to find plenty of Messier photos. I'm having trouble finding photos of
> > quite a few non-Messier objects. The Astronomical Society of the
Pacific