[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Lord ROSSE

At 09:20 PM 4/22/98 +0200, you wrote:

>I am searching a photograph or painting showing Lord ROSSE (ie Charles
>PARSONS).
>
>Do someone know where I can find it (on the webb, in the litterature, ...)
???

I might be able to help you, but I am not sure - give me a day to look into
it. I gathered photos of a number of the old observers in preparing the
lecture I have been giving these last couple months, and the Lord Rosse
might be in there somewhere. It will take a while to search through the
~300 slides, though.

If I don't find it, I would be interested in adding him to my 'collection',
so I would encourage anyone to cc: me with any leads, or better yet, post
publicly to the list.

--
Jeff Medkeff          | Acting Assistant Coordinator
Rockland Observatory  | Association of Lunar and Planetary

On the web at http://shutter.vet.ohio-state.edu/