[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Welcome back and Messier Logging System v.1.0

Well yes, I agree in thinking Luis' program to be very useful .. simply
won't like to install any Microsoft system for just running this .. and
well, I'm aware this is not Luis' but Borland's responsibility .. they
simply provide their BDE only for that "singular" platforms

Since I was using OS/2 for about 2 years, I can say without doubt that OS/2 is a lot more stable and robust OS that Windows NT 4.0, not to mention Windows 95. I remember the joy of programming with VX-Rexx for OS/2, a lot better than Borland's Delphi or Visual Basic, but Windows seems to be the way to go. At least for this moment.

A Java version of "Messier Logging System"?. Maybe this would be a solution. I must think a bit...... :)

Clearest skies:
Luis Argüelles