[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Hercules galaxies (was Re: What should I buy?)

Coincidentally, Sue, congratulations on getting that AWESOME observing article
about Hercules into the S&T last month! I hadn't read it when I went observing
with the friend and his 36" last weekend: someone else mentioned the little IC
galaxy between M13 and NGC6207, and we got the chance to see it in the Big
Eye... It actually appeared elongated in the 36"!

Then of course, I get home last week and finally notice your article. BINGO! A
description of that little galaxy, complete with nice finder chart. Great
stuff! :) Here's hoping we see lots more in that feature slot from you...

Clear skies,
Lew