[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) TMSP, Mel Bartels and Other Good Folks (was:.......)

At 10:41 AM 6/3/98 -0700, Mel wrote:

>Except
>for my 6" f/4, I hardly remember an RFT at
>last year's TMSP or OSP.

Mel,

Is that 6" f/4 the little scope mounted on the back of your 20-something
inch Bartels driven dobsonian? I've wanted a look through *both* of those
scopes.

I will be at TMSP this year, if TMSP stands for Table Mountain Star Party
in Washington. I would love to meet you if you can be there, and the same
goes for anyone else on this mailing list. Is anyone else going?

--
Jeff Medkeff          | Acting Assistant Coordinator
Rockland Observatory  | Association of Lunar and Planetary

On the web at http://shutter.vet.ohio-state.edu/