From: Matt Leo <Matt@acrcorp.com>
To: Internet Amateur Astronomers Catalog <netastrocatalog@latrade.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 03, 1998 1:25 PM
Subject: (IAAC) Obj: Nu Draconis (Kuma) - Inst: 10x50 Binoculars

:----
:
:Observer: Matt Leo
:Your skills: Beginner (< one year)
:Date/time of observation: 5/31/1998 2130 EDT
:Location of site: Melrose MA (Lat 42o28", Elev )
:Site classification: Suburban
:Sky darkness: 5 <Limiting magnitude>
:Seeing: 5 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
:Moon presence: Minor - crescent or far from object
:Instrument: 10x50 Binoculars
:Magnification: 10
:Filter(s):
:Object(s): Nu Draconis (Kuma)