Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 16:44:26 -0700
From: Richard Jakiel <deepsky@mindspring.com>
Subject: Gyulbudaghian's Nebula

I was digging around the Vicker's CCD atlas (north)and I stumbled upon a
weird little nebula. Called "Gyulbudaghian's Nebula", its a variable
'cometary' nebula.

For those fools who want to see it, here's the FitsView generated
coordinates (based on SkyView downloaded images):

RA 20 45 58.5
Dec +67 58 19.6

It looks around 15 -16th magnitude (v), so rather difficult for the
visual observers. However, it has an interesting shape and seems to be
imbedded in a LSB cloud of bright nebulousity. It should make a good CCD
target.

- Rich Jakiel
------- End of Forwarded Message