[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Re: Iridium flares

Lew, Danny and others,

An organisation in the UK (and I am sure there is an equivalent in the
US and other countries) is the Campaign for Dark Skies.  They have been
pretty successful in dealing with local cases of bad light pollution in
the UK and have certainly raised public awareness of the problem.  I
wonder if they, or any other organisations might know the best way to
approach the Iridium companies?

Anyone interestes can find them on the Web at
http://www.u-net.com/ph/cfds/
It would be an interesting proposal!

Clear skies all,
Paul.