[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) FWD: What should I buy? (rich field scopes)

At 01:37 PM 6/8/98 -0400, you wrote:

>snip<
>I'd second both Penny's suggestions, if your finances permit. And in fact,
I'd say replace your focuser INSTEAD OF getting a better finder: Telrads
work fine. In fact I have a 20" f/5 dobsonian scope, and I very rarely use
anything other than the Telrad to point it. Of course, I also have a very
wide-field eyepiece (about 55') which I use on the main scope!

>Clear skies,
>Lew
Lew,
What eyepiece is this and don't you get terrible coma?
Nick
Nick Martin, Bonnyton house, By Ayr, Ayrshire KA6 7EW ,Scotland, UK.
 Longitude 55 24'56" Latitude 4 26' 00".
"Thou star of evening's purple dome
 That lead'st the nightingale abroad,
 And guid'st the pilgrim to his home."